Saturday, January 28, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE EVERYONE!


i'm gonna die of happiness sooner or later. he's always falling alsleep when he's smsing. aiyo.. so cute right? ahahaha!! i asked him when was his bday. instead, he replied, " yours is the the 27 of nov right?" GOSH! he knows!!! i wonder how he got hold of the date. pretty suspicious. wahahaha!! and! i know his! i'm a psychic and i can predict the future. (:


that sickening SHE* is seriously asking for trouble. she's like practically seeking attention from EVERYBODY! now, she even wants attention from the art teacher. i dint about it cuz i wasnt taking art. alibaba told me. that art teacher wants to see my sister after school. den SHE, wants to accompany my sister. my sister has no comments on that. and everytime the teacher speaks, she really MUST comment on whatever she says. pretty annoying ain it? and on fri, while we were at the canteen, she came and showed up infront of us. as she can see with her big eyes, the table was practically full alrdy. it was filled wif sam, pf, jie, assafiy, oli and me. the round table can hold like.. 6 people? unless you really squeeze in. we din want to squeeze. den she came and wanted to sit with us. everyone's reaction was like.. "what? are you really sitting here?" god. seriously.. she's the one who doesnt want to hang out with us, and now, everytime she doesnt have anyone to hang out, she'll come and find us. sickening isnt it? please.. that pathetic look.. goodness. i hate attention seekers. tsk tsk tsk..


i've come to a judgement that, in my family, i'm the only who was hardworking and always doing everything for them. my dad always calls me to take things for him. my mum always tells me to do things for her or she will tick me off. and my sister, esp her. shes the lazy one. i'm the obedient one in the family. -pats on back- (:


we've nicknamed each other.
he's ultra boy!
i'm hyper girl!

xD


i love ultra boy! =)

No comments: